Chapter V
Faithful Eduard friend of Sir Richard from the infancy did not have any disadvantage to come to the call of this one. Though he was not practising from it was doing many years the medicine, was an expert of the sciences and good connoisseur of drugs and slightly habitual remedies. Lord Richard went down to the former office of his brother and there it met his son. They closed the door and made sure themselves that nobody should hear them.-Alfred, son - showing certain worry - it is necessary to act with rapidity. We have to make believe to all that Stephanie is very sick. For it it is going to become indispensable that it does not receive any type of visit: only Eduard, you and I will be able to see her. It is not important for me what you want to do with her. After the drugs that I claim that they make him take, I do not believe that it lasts very much. It will have a death slow not to raise suspicions. - father, I have to confess to you that I never thought that there would come the moment to kill her. I believed really that it would not need … I never supposed that it us was to giving so many problems. It seemed so …-Alfred he did not find the words. - I - he did not breathe deeply either - but she suspects that the Mackay do not have anything that to see with the murder of his father, and it is not necessary to be excessively clever to see the one who is of benefit more with the death of the Count...
Then we do not still have other one exit - affirmed resigned. - I hope that Eduard helps us, still it owes several favors to me. It will not have a painful death. Do not be going to think that I am a monster and pity does not give me that a youngster of my blood has to leave us such an early age - it affirmed sarcastically without stopping observing his son - do not worry, Alfred. It will not suffer.
- really I feel sorry for truth the loss of such a beautiful lady, but do not worry father that already I have well-considered how to compensate it - answered burlonamente. Sir Richard was proving to be nervous for the lateness of his friend Eduard. It was walking across of the office with a glass that was filling again and again. Finally, the door was opened to announce the entry of his acolyte. - I am sorry, I sit, Richard, me it has not been possible to come before. I was not in house. It was in Inverness, already you know, in company of beautiful miss … - accomplice did a wink to him. Parting with his cap he asked him - which is the urgency, friend?
-Eduard, we have a problem and I wait to be able to possess your help - it investigated him with convincing tone. - certainly supposition possesses me, do not doubt it. Lord at the time Richard hurried told him the plans that he was interested in it that Eduard knew. It knew that his friend was an ambitious being and with few scruples, easy to coax. Little by little it was leaving that E. there believed himself the maker of the plan that lord Richard already had begun to urdir, with what he was insuring himself besides the cooperation of his pal, that this one should not betray him.
It left that E. the plan was assuming of being poisoning progressively Stephanie. Alfred was not giving credit to the skills of his father and with great admiration I guard silence. Some day he would be a worthy successor of so Machiavellian mind. In order that the death of the niece was not looking like a murder Eduard proposed the use of several plants. When he was proposing to doing an intense explanation on the effects of the ill-disposed remedies, lord Richard interrupted him sharply with false indignation.
- But do you know what is what you are saying to me? It is a murder! - it shouted before the amazed son who was not daring not to move not even an alone word to get lost of the one that had given him the life. It had never admired so much his father. - I know, which is, it is not necessary that you say it to me. But I believed … - he said E. a little disoriented on having felt a rejection to his commissions.
- I it sit but cannot … We are speaking about a young woman who does not exist … Of my blood … why have it of wanting to kill her? Eduard before the hesitations of his friend recovered the composure and followed the tirade without turning pale. - I sit it but if you allow that it should live, it is possible that it verifies things that would take us to the death for perfidy-Richard, - in challenging tone he remembered - it seems To Me that you have forgotten the things that were said of you, and that undoubtedly, knowing yourself, they are true. You will not want that it refreshes the memory, not? In addition you must think about your son … - yes father, probably we must follow Sir Eduard's recommendations - it intervened A. with the implicit consent of his father.
- do not be … Seem so … - it will be the last time that you ask for a favor me, with this I do not owe anything to you. Rather you will be you, when you enjoy your new position, the fact that you will have to do something for me. - he said E. hurriedly as if it should not to have time him to arrepentirse - I will give You a few grasses that they must be boiled in milk and in them you will throw small quantities of a difficultly recognizable poison. If something was not going out well, I doubt much that nobody was repairing in it. I will make it you quite prepared in order that it does not turn out to you difficult to administer the precise dose. It is very effective; I obtained it of a quack of Aberdeen in one of my trips, and though I have not proved it still I you guarantee that you will not repent.
- do not be. Probably have reason - he said with a triumphant look that did not happen unnoticed to Alfred - It is nice. But they all must believe that it is sick. I will not ask you that you him des the poison. I or Alfred will give it to him, but you must remain to keep up appearances - it added lord R. more calmed. E. sighed deeply and said burlonamente - it is well, you do not leave me other one exit. In order that the friends are - he said feeling relieved. For a moment he thought that his advices were not received well, and it, in view of the calibre of the same ones, it had been very dangerous for him - It will Be late less than one month in dying.
It will be so gradually, that they all will believe that he died because it contracted some type of fevers. It yes, you will have to say that they are very contagious, in order that nobody could visit her. - calm already I had dealt with it. Only we three will be able to see her. Alfred was kept silently during the conversation, but it began to feel curiosity for the fatidical destination that was waiting for his premium. He was admired by the hard and cruel thing that could manage to be his father. - father, we her might take some convent and make her there locked up … Lord Richard did not stop to finish his son - Not, it cannot be. It is determined. I do not want to traverse any risk.
It is nice, it will be as you say - he said with a half crafty smile in the lips. The luck of his premium was thrown and his father had given his last magisterial blow making other one a person in charge of his plans.
Faithful Eduard friend of Sir Richard from the infancy did not have any disadvantage to come to the call of this one. Though he was not practising from it was doing many years the medicine, was an expert of the sciences and good connoisseur of drugs and slightly habitual remedies. Lord Richard went down to the former office of his brother and there it met his son. They closed the door and made sure themselves that nobody should hear them.-Alfred, son - showing certain worry - it is necessary to act with rapidity. We have to make believe to all that Stephanie is very sick. For it it is going to become indispensable that it does not receive any type of visit: only Eduard, you and I will be able to see her. It is not important for me what you want to do with her. After the drugs that I claim that they make him take, I do not believe that it lasts very much. It will have a death slow not to raise suspicions. - father, I have to confess to you that I never thought that there would come the moment to kill her. I believed really that it would not need … I never supposed that it us was to giving so many problems. It seemed so …-Alfred he did not find the words. - I - he did not breathe deeply either - but she suspects that the Mackay do not have anything that to see with the murder of his father, and it is not necessary to be excessively clever to see the one who is of benefit more with the death of the Count...
Then we do not still have other one exit - affirmed resigned. - I hope that Eduard helps us, still it owes several favors to me. It will not have a painful death. Do not be going to think that I am a monster and pity does not give me that a youngster of my blood has to leave us such an early age - it affirmed sarcastically without stopping observing his son - do not worry, Alfred. It will not suffer.
- really I feel sorry for truth the loss of such a beautiful lady, but do not worry father that already I have well-considered how to compensate it - answered burlonamente. Sir Richard was proving to be nervous for the lateness of his friend Eduard. It was walking across of the office with a glass that was filling again and again. Finally, the door was opened to announce the entry of his acolyte. - I am sorry, I sit, Richard, me it has not been possible to come before. I was not in house. It was in Inverness, already you know, in company of beautiful miss … - accomplice did a wink to him. Parting with his cap he asked him - which is the urgency, friend?
-Eduard, we have a problem and I wait to be able to possess your help - it investigated him with convincing tone. - certainly supposition possesses me, do not doubt it. Lord at the time Richard hurried told him the plans that he was interested in it that Eduard knew. It knew that his friend was an ambitious being and with few scruples, easy to coax. Little by little it was leaving that E. there believed himself the maker of the plan that lord Richard already had begun to urdir, with what he was insuring himself besides the cooperation of his pal, that this one should not betray him.
It left that E. the plan was assuming of being poisoning progressively Stephanie. Alfred was not giving credit to the skills of his father and with great admiration I guard silence. Some day he would be a worthy successor of so Machiavellian mind. In order that the death of the niece was not looking like a murder Eduard proposed the use of several plants. When he was proposing to doing an intense explanation on the effects of the ill-disposed remedies, lord Richard interrupted him sharply with false indignation.
- But do you know what is what you are saying to me? It is a murder! - it shouted before the amazed son who was not daring not to move not even an alone word to get lost of the one that had given him the life. It had never admired so much his father. - I know, which is, it is not necessary that you say it to me. But I believed … - he said E. a little disoriented on having felt a rejection to his commissions.
- I it sit but cannot … We are speaking about a young woman who does not exist … Of my blood … why have it of wanting to kill her? Eduard before the hesitations of his friend recovered the composure and followed the tirade without turning pale. - I sit it but if you allow that it should live, it is possible that it verifies things that would take us to the death for perfidy-Richard, - in challenging tone he remembered - it seems To Me that you have forgotten the things that were said of you, and that undoubtedly, knowing yourself, they are true. You will not want that it refreshes the memory, not? In addition you must think about your son … - yes father, probably we must follow Sir Eduard's recommendations - it intervened A. with the implicit consent of his father.
- do not be … Seem so … - it will be the last time that you ask for a favor me, with this I do not owe anything to you. Rather you will be you, when you enjoy your new position, the fact that you will have to do something for me. - he said E. hurriedly as if it should not to have time him to arrepentirse - I will give You a few grasses that they must be boiled in milk and in them you will throw small quantities of a difficultly recognizable poison. If something was not going out well, I doubt much that nobody was repairing in it. I will make it you quite prepared in order that it does not turn out to you difficult to administer the precise dose. It is very effective; I obtained it of a quack of Aberdeen in one of my trips, and though I have not proved it still I you guarantee that you will not repent.
- do not be. Probably have reason - he said with a triumphant look that did not happen unnoticed to Alfred - It is nice. But they all must believe that it is sick. I will not ask you that you him des the poison. I or Alfred will give it to him, but you must remain to keep up appearances - it added lord R. more calmed. E. sighed deeply and said burlonamente - it is well, you do not leave me other one exit. In order that the friends are - he said feeling relieved. For a moment he thought that his advices were not received well, and it, in view of the calibre of the same ones, it had been very dangerous for him - It will Be late less than one month in dying.
It will be so gradually, that they all will believe that he died because it contracted some type of fevers. It yes, you will have to say that they are very contagious, in order that nobody could visit her. - calm already I had dealt with it. Only we three will be able to see her. Alfred was kept silently during the conversation, but it began to feel curiosity for the fatidical destination that was waiting for his premium. He was admired by the hard and cruel thing that could manage to be his father. - father, we her might take some convent and make her there locked up … Lord Richard did not stop to finish his son - Not, it cannot be. It is determined. I do not want to traverse any risk.
It is nice, it will be as you say - he said with a half crafty smile in the lips. The luck of his premium was thrown and his father had given his last magisterial blow making other one a person in charge of his plans.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario